Sunday, April 12, 2009

Some Progress

Hey Everyone,

I've made some progress in deciding what I want to do to advance my contributions via blogging.

I've started a new politics blog called "A Dangerous Servant" which can be found here. Take a look and let me know what you think. I plan to try and update it on a semi-daily basis. So much is happening so quickly that I don't think it will be a problem.

I still haven't decided with what exactly I want to accomplish with my Christian blog, although my politics blog will always be from a Christian prospective, as this one always was. But, I'm still praying about it and will press forward as the Lord leads.

Please check out A Dangerous Servant for now. And let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were visited with an excellent idea

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home