Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shuttin her down . . . sorta

Hey everyone . . . or rather, anyone who is still paying attention.

I'm shutting down the independent conservative. I'm making this decision mostly because it was a project I started while living in Wisconsin and I now live in Pennsylvania. . . again.

Therefore, I think it's time for a change, and time for me to get back into blogging, but in a new way.

Many things interest me in life, and I'm trying to figure out what is really important to me and why. I can tell you that, for certain, I will be blogging about God, and also about politics. But I am not sure how to handle that. If it should be one blog, or two. If I should completely separate the two, or allow them to play off each other.

I'm also considering blogging about music, evangelism, local Pittsburgh politics and culture, and Pittsburgh Sports. Specifically on music, I was thinking of reviewing old and new albums from artists in genres I like, and also adding a Christian viewpoint, perhaps a report card, on how a secular (or even a "christian") artist interacts with what we as Christians believe. (i.e. do they curse, do they talk about God, are there "explicit" lyrics?, etc.)

I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I'll be back in the blogosphere sooner rather than later. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous GNP22 said...

Oh, HERE you are! I wondered what happened. I read your other blog about once a week, and when I didn't see any more new postings past March 12, 2009, I wondered why. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your writings. I will add this page to my favorites "blog" folder.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home